Are you a writer or a blogger who has a thing or two to teach the world about moving? Well, we have just the place for you here on the official TopMoving.ca blog.
Before emailing us about wanting to submit your content, please peruse our guidelines below.
- Articles must contain original content written by you.
- Blogs should meet a 200 word minimum.
- Content about moving, packing, home renovation, decorating, real estate and other moving related topics are preferred.
- You are allowed one external link to your website or blog to be included in your bio (located at the bottom of the article).
- If you are including your own images, they must be royalty-free ones or ones you yourself own and give us permission to use.
- Our content team has the right to edit your post as we see fit to match our formatting and style preferences.
- We post our guest blogs free of charge and as a result you will not be monetarily compensated for your submissions -- all we ask is that you share a link to your post with your own readers, whether it be on Twitter, Facebook, in a newsletter, etc. Even a retweet will do!
How to submit
Still interested in writing a guest post for inclusion on the TopMoving.ca blog? Send an email along with the following information to moversteamca [at] topmoving [dot] ca and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
- Your full name as you would like it to appear.
- Your proposed idea or ideas for our blog.
- Include the words “Guest Blogging” in your email's subject line.
- 2 or 3 writing samples of your previous works.
For ideas on what other guest bloggers have submitted in the past, you can peruse our guest blogging category.
We look forward to hearing from you!